Pages - Menu

17 April 2015

Adventurer


Scrolling through Instagram, seeing people I know and strangers from afar travel the world has made wanderlust a constant struggle in my life. I am at university still so earning enough and saving enough to start my travelling adventures is made a bit harder. However, I am planning on taking a gap year with my boyfriend once I have completed my degree. Back to the people on Instagram.. the majority of them have been documenting their adventures epically with a little help from this little bad boy, the GoPro. Now if you go on the GoPro Youtube channel, you can see how the camera can be used for full effect. Up in the mountains, in the mist of waves and even on the edge of an active volcano. It is definitely an adventurers partner in crime when it comes to documenting some of the most surreal moments. You can check out Jay Alvarrez's Instagram and Youtube channel for the most beautiful Island photos. Him and his girlfriend's Alex video has gone viral. 

I will be using mine to document my summer adventures to Amsterdam and Bestival. Hopefully many more spontaneous trips will occur over the break too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment