Pages - Menu

17 August 2014

Photographer | Jay Alvarrez

So anything ocean related and you have my attention. To me if you live by the ocean, you live in paradise, no matter where you are in the world. 

Jay Alvarrez is a Hawaii born beach bum and documents his life through photography which he posts on Tumblr and Instagram.

His photography is absolutely break taking and eye-catching. It's so vibrant and really shows what a colourful life he leads. From underwater snaps, to landscapes and portraits, he takes them all and does them all so well. All showcasing the deep, bold blue of the ocean. I could trail through his high contract photos all day, everyday and be inspired and motivated by them every time. It constantly reminds me why I want to move from a big, bustling city to live by the ocean. You should understand also from the preview of his photography above. 

To be bought up in a world like that surrounded by the beach, sea and marine life must be incredible. I have such an appreciation for nature since moving to London where basically everything is man-made and industrialised. 

Check out Jay's work on his Tumblr and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment