Pages - Menu

19 August 2014

Indian Market Bargains

What I'm wearing: Missguided faux leather jacket / Camden Market top/dress / Topshop shorts / eBay boots / Camden Market bag

This is now my comfy outfit. This, lets call it a, tunic is the most comfortable thing I have ever owned. Also the lightest, the material just allows your skin to breathe. It's definitely something I would wear to galavant through a desert. The slouchy bag just looks as chill as everyone wants to be. It's just there, doing it's thing, hanging from your shoulder. Can you believe that the bag and the tunic together was £10! Camden Market is currently my favourite place in London. I shall be wearing this outfit one day at Reading Festival probably, being a free spirit and dancing with my best friends in the middle of a field. 



No comments:

Post a Comment