Pages - Menu

20 April 2015

Open Up My Eyes



A warm sunny afternoon with the sound of Mumford & Sons 'Believe' making that warm feeling, fuzzy and internal. Open up my eyes and tell me that I am alive. A single lyric that accurately represents these past six whirlwind months. My comfort zone has been intruded and broken, my mind open and taken the places that one can only imagine and new beliefs, dreams and goals. If you asked me what my life would be like now, a year ago, I can tell you for a fact that I never imagined in my wildest dreams it would be this. Everything is overwhelming. Everything is too good to be true. I have never felt so lucky. I have never felt so alive. All my doubts and fears have gone, who knew a single soul would be able to do that. Everything feels possible. 







No comments:

Post a Comment