Pages - Menu

20 July 2015

Planning Out Loud



 I'm off to Amsterdam next week and whilst I am out there I will be attending Dekmantel festival, an intimate electronic music festival in a forest next to the airport. So of course I am planning over a week in advance what outfits I shall be bringing with me. Festivals will be the only thing that tries to make me steer clear of black clothing and experiment a little. This rust coloured playsuit is the item of clothing I am most excited about wearing, and it is probably the girliest and brightest thing I own right now. All in ones are my thang. My leopard print Rat & Boa kimono will always be whipped out in the summer months, its the perfect light-weight statement piece. Here I have paired it with a tassle isle of wight tee which I will probably leave to wear to Bestival. I feel like electronic music events have a different dress code to the rest. Although, they are always quite playful and treat most raves like a festival with the long shifts and various different artists and rooms. I can't contain my excitement for Dekmantel any longer. It's going be such a laidback festival with extremely hectic music.








No comments:

Post a Comment