Pages - Menu

31 January 2015

The 2 Bandits: Rodeo Queen



ph. The 2 Bandits Rodeo Queen lookbook 

Clint Eastwood is a style icon in my eyes and this editorial is an absolute dream to see. Every single look is perfection. They have managed to make the cowboy look feminine and sexy - who wouldn't want a sexy cowgirl? Pussy bow shirts are coming back in with the seventies trend in full swing. I have recently just ordered one myself from ASOS and I cannot wait for it to arrive! Pair it with some flares and platform boots. I basically want every piece from this lookbook. All black outfits can look very modern, minimal and uniform-like so adding a huge buckle belt adds statement and makes the outfit a vintage feel. A trip to Texas is needed so I can become a rodeo queen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment