Pages - Menu

26 January 2015

Monday musings: being alive


Being in the hustle and bustle of the centre of London, working 9 to 6 in an office can leave you a little burned out and uninspired as you focus on staying awake throughout the day instead of staying alive and living a life that keeps you full. One that also keeps you passionate and excited. Monday musings are for just that as it is the day people struggle with the most. Using wonderfully shot and styled editorials to remind you what life is about and what life is like outside of the office. This past weekend I used as rest and rejuvenate days from my first full week of interning but I don't want this to occur every weekend. I want to make the most of my time, exploring and keeping myself motivated and inspired. Mainly, trying not to lose a sense of who I am as I work for a brand that may not be 100% my style and beliefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment