Pages - Menu

11 March 2015

Seth Troxler Rhythm Control Mix



This man can mix just about anything and make it sound great. The Rhythm Control mix proves just that.


Seth explains: 'With my Rhythm Control mix I wanted to explore a slightly different sound than what people know me for in clubs, and create something that sounds timeless. I've drawn inspiration from different places in time and different styles, and I saw this as a way for me to collect into one place all of those more eclectic influences that continue to inspire me. Most of all this is a mix of slow jams and indie rock to bring some heat in on those cold cold winter nights.' 

The first days of Spring have finally arrived after what seemed to be the longest winter ever, this mix gets you prepared for the warmer months ahead. I am quite excited to see him play at Fabric next month as you never know what to expect from him and I love DJs like that. I recently went to see Ben UFO and Jackmaster at Fabric and the mixture of music that was played during those guys sets was mind-blowing. It went from house to grime to acid to disco and ended the evening in a very techno mess. All the more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment