Pages - Menu

16 March 2015

Brydie Mack x Lack Of Color


ph. Brydie Mack
model. Alexandra Spencer

Lack of Color is a brand that I am obsessed with from a far. I am an avid fedora collector, with 9 and counting so far but I have yet to get my hands on a Lack of Color baby...

In this new editorial, featuring two of my favourite online presences Brydie Mack and Alexandra Spencer, I feel head over heels with the natural, laid-back shots. It oozes an Australian vibe. The fact that Alexandra may not remember to wear top or bottoms, but always manages to remember the fedora makes her my kind of girl. And as always perfectly accessorized with dainty jewelry and a cigarette in tow. This is by far one of my favourite editorials to ever be shot.

Also makes me slightly depressed that I am not in Australia right now soaking up the sun - instead it's grey, cold and raining outside. Summer couldn't come sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment