Pages - Menu

7 August 2014

Everyone Has A Different Way Of Approaching The Wave









Lets Go Surfing by The Drums has been in my head for days now. It is such a feel good song, one I like to listen to first thing in the morning to get me up out of bed and dancing. Starting my positive vibes off for the day.

The surfing culture has always been one that I am totally obsessed with. The endless amounts of days and hours spent at the beach and in the sea. The sea-salt, beach waved hair. The films such as Soul Surfer and Lakey Peterson: Zero to 100. The free-spirited vibe that comes across whenever you see somebody surfing. Everytime you go into the ocean, ready to surf, you're hit with unpredictability as to whether you are going to be able to catch any good waves. That sense of the "what if" is what I enjoy; who knows what is going to happen and the outcome is coming to be? You may as well still go ahead and do it anyway as it could be the most wonderful decision you have ever made.

Now it's just a matter of time before I get my bum to Australia, or hopefully Devon before then and finally live out one of my dreams of learning to surf!

No comments:

Post a Comment